Source: Dispatch via Nate
1. [+1,723, -78] If he was already drunk, he should’ve gone straight home. If he can’t even control himself, why’d he go clubbing? His friends are just as much at fault too. They know he’s a public figure and they should’ve known to take him out of the club the first time something went wrong. They clearly left him there because they were enjoying what was happening.
2. [+1,512, -118] What a load of bullsh*t ㅋㅋ it’s obvious they paid the woman to end everything ㅋㅋㅋ SM is really pouring out the excuse articles right now
3. [+1,251, -104] ㅋㅋㅋ Dispatch actually wants us to believe all of this right now. They wrote an entire article on behalf of SM
4. [+128, -9] That witness B-ssi is quite amazing ㅋ watched Onew for three hours ㅋ are you kidding me, this has to be made up
5. [+120, -3] Is B-ssi a CCTV or something, why was he staring at Onew for three hours
6. [+108, -7] Why did he grab the same woman’s leg twice? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+98, -7] I feel like it wasn’t just her leg that he grabbed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+94, -23] It’s understandable that his friends went to apologize to the woman the first time he grabbed her leg but why’d she stay at their table and keep drinking with them???? If someone keeps touching your leg, shouldn’t you move and go hang out somewhere else??? Either way, Onew’s image is screwed after that
9. [+84, -6] Objectively speaking, I don’t think anyone would simply report him for touching their leg twice when obviously he’s drunk out of his mind. I bet he touched her a lot deeper than that for her to report it.
10. [+68, -17] But why’d that woman stay at Onew’s table then?????? If Onew was too drunk and fell on her and she felt upset with how he touched her, she should’ve left the table. She really grabbed herself a good one, didn’t she.
11. [+67, -12] But yeah, why’d the woman stay at his table?
12. [+52, -2] His friends should’ve sent him home if he was that drunk. Why’d they take him to a club? And they really think we’re going to believe that they went around apologizing to everyone when they were obviously drunk too?
13. [+52, -7] Fact: “He grinded against her to the point where a sexual harassment report was warranted”
1. [+1,412, -69] Sigh… why did he drink… he should only drink enough to control himself
2. [+1,206, -91] Went to a club fully drunk at 5 am. Just two weeks left for his drama.. ㅋㅋ he should’ve known better. Should’ve just went home and slept.
3. [+986, -48] He needs to cut the drinking
4. [+862, -46] Quit drinking
5. [+844, -81] Hopefully this is an opportunity for him to reassess what it means to be a team leader and to act more carefully in the future
6. [+543, -38] I don’t think the controversy would be this scandalous if they mentioned from the start that it was just her leg he touched. Did journalists aim for the clicks by not mentioning it?
7. [+525, -35] Should’ve said it was her leg that he touched from the start. Why hide that?
8. [+442, -11] His friends should’ve taken him to a private table or sent him home on a taxi, why did they drag him all the way to a club?
9. [+528, -58] Am I the only one that thinks it’s hilarious how they’re saying he grabbed her leg thinking it was a pole? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+433, -27] So the investigation took five hours because he was too drunk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ridiculous