Source: MBN TV via Nate
1. [+621, -49] It didn’t matter who they cast for the male lead but the movie’s success is highly dependent on Jun Ji Hyun. She is a large reason behind the success of the movie.
2. [+563, -23] Sorry but this just looks like a flop to me… I don’t think even Cha Tae Hyun can save this.
3. [+414, -86] Victoria can shoot this a million times over and she could never live up to the original Jun Ji Hyun in the movie
4. [+33, -8] The first movie ended in a happy ending, why did they to go and ruin the original by turning Jun Ji Hyun into a Buddhist nun? To the public, the movie is a representation of Jun Ji Hyun herself. What a shame that this movie had to go this far to ruin the original. Cha Tae Hyun is a traitor! He needs the original My Sassy Girl to give him a good wake up slap ㅎㅎ
5. [+33, -10] If it’s so much pressure, why is she doing it? She could’ve passed on it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+31, -6] Should’ve gone with a different concept… she’s just going to ruin Jun Ji Hyun’s original character
7. [+28, -5] Victoria’s Korean lines have poor pronunciation.. ㅜㅜㅜㅜ The original movie could’ve been left as a positive memory but now they’re ruining it with this sequel..
8. [+23, -6] ‘My Sassy Girl’ has been a representative, legendary work in Korean romcom for the past 10 years… why ruin it now?
9. [+22, -7] I feel like Jun Ji Hyun would’ve said yes to a sequel if even Cha Tae Hyun said yes, then the movie would’ve done so well ㅠㅠ why randomly throw in Victoria in there?
10. [+19, -7] I like Cha Tae Hyun but this movie will only serve as embarrassment to Jun Ji Hyun’s original work