Source: No Cut News via Naver
1. [+273, -31] Just one week of promos for a girl group celebrating their 10th anniversary;;; nothing but a sigh at how this was planned out
2. [+186, -20] This is too much
3. [+133, -8] Don’t singers make comebacks to show themselves singing and dancing? I guess they’re just going to be on a bunch of varieties again…
4. [+183, -29] What was the point of putting out an album then… SM is so bad at this
5. [+101, -23] SM screwed everyone over with SNSD’s 10th anniversary comeback coinciding with Red Velvet and EXO’s comebacks too. Red Velvet only gets a week of wins on music shows because of it.
6. [+56, -13] Is SM working at all? How is it that the teaser release period is longer than their actual promo period.
7. [+64, -16] Sigh ㅠ SM never does anything right!
8. [+55, -13] I expected at least three weeks of promos
9. [+16, -1] Ridiculous promo time…
10. [+21, -3] Shouldn’t we be boycotting this? Unless they have a legitimate reason to cut promos short like this, this is just making a joke out of their fans.