Article: Luna “My lowest weight in my life was 40 kg, I did a diet that lost all my muscles”
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+349, -37] She’s going to pretend that she never got carboxy shots until the end
2. [+308, -3] Doesn’t seem like a good way to lose weight, it’ll cause all sorts of health issues like irregular periods
3. [+241, -4] I can hold back my cravings at all other times of the day but why is it that from 8 pm to midnight, I go crazy with all the things I want to eat?
4. [+17, -1] She’s 160 cm????? Then does that make Krystal 175? And Sulli 180?
5. [+17, -3] She really… didn’t get carboxy shots…?
6. [+12, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What age does she think we’re living in where starving is all it takes to achieve something like that? There are so many idols who get liposuction and yet no mention of it
7. [+11, -0] My lowest weight in my life was 2.7kg……. ㅜㅜ
8. [+8, -0] Muscle-y bodies like her don’t end up looking good when you get carboxy shots… it’s a bit of an unfortunate case. I understand the stress she must’ve been under with all the netizens talking about her thick legs but by complying with their wishes, she lost her charms in return.
9. [+5, -0] Only protein and milk… how did she go number two? It’s the perfect diet to get constipation on. And she did it for 5-6 months…
10. [+3, -0] She basically traded the health of her organs for her physical shape. I guess it can’t be helped considering her career.