Article: “7 months after their sajaegi controversy” Laboum stands at the brink of being discarded
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
Article talks about the mismanagement of Laboum’s sajaegi scandal and how their agency is using their official SNS accounts to randomly promote their trainees instead of Laboum.
1. [+990, -30] Their sajaegi controversy was even more scandalous because they happened to beat out digital queen IU
2. [+747, -30] In what world does Laboum sell the same amount of copies as IOI ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+553, -28] ㅋㅋㅋ It’s over for them already, they have no fans left
4. [+386, -27] How is Solbin landing all these CFs though
5. [+113, -7] You can’t help that the public is suspicious;; a song we’ve never heard of managed to beat out IU and win #1, of course it’s normal that people were suspicious of that;;
6. [+304, -71] Is it true that Girlfriend has 0 songs on the annual charts?
– [+105, -18] Yup, all three ‘Fingertip’, ‘Love Whisper’, and ‘Summer Rain’ never made it
– [+97, -25] Yup, utter flop
– [+67, -12] They did decently, their numbers just look small compared to Twice and Twice is a wall
– [+47, -4] The comparison seems harsher because Girlfriend had 3 songs in the top 30 in the annual charts last year
– [+48, -11] Looks like the flop of ‘Fingertip’ was long lasting
– [+31, -2] They didn’t do as well as last year but you also have to account that the competition this year is crazy. Last year, ‘Cheer Up’ was the only song that hit 100 million streams but this year, all top 10 of the songs in the annual charts are going to hit 100 million
7. [+215, -45] Their agency needs to come clean..
8. [+82, -1] What kind of a company randomly promotes their juniors on a senior account ㅋㅋㅋ and it’s not even videos of the actual Laboum members asking for support, it’s just random videos of people nobody knows asking for support ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+83, -4] I can see why members have left. What trust would you have in a company that runs things like this…
10. [+84, -6] I still think it was ridiculous how they beat IU to win #1 ㅡㅡ