Source: Seoul Econ via Naver
1. [+593, -71] We’re not asking for the parts to be redistributed, we’re just asking for better distribution next time. We have no intention to put down the other members.
2. [+445, -24] Wanna One’s agency is their biggest anti. Coordi, choreography, parts, sasaengs, staff… there has been a scandal in every aspect of their management ㅋㅋ we basically put Wanna One in the hands of their own anti ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+538, -64] What we’re asking for is better part distributions next time, not an immediate fix to the current distributions. It makes no sense to only give a member 4 seconds in a 3 minute song.
4. [+479, -53] This controversy isn’t about taking parts away from other members, it’s demanding the agency to keep things even. It’s so ridiculous that he was given 4 seconds, barely a word, as a part.
5. [+423, -43] Please pay better attention next time! His parts added up last song and this song barely amount to 8 seconds. We just want to hear more of his voice and it’s so upsetting that we can barely hear it at all.
6. [+186, -17] We worked so hard to debut Jisung and yet the two title tracks combined barely feature 10 seconds of his voice. Out of the 11 members, he has an unfair amount of parts and we’re asking that he is given the opportunity to put his voice out as a singer.
7. [+232, -34] Come on, 4 seconds has to be a joke ㅜㅜ and it’s right during the part with the fan chant ㅜㅜ it’s not like we’re asking for him to get 1 minute parts or even 30 second parts ㅜㅜ it’s just that he’s the only one with a 4 second part ㅜㅜ so please, next time! get him some better parts ㅜㅜ
8. [+148, -11] Sigh… I’ve had it with these part distributions with every album…